5.02.2005

PTI



I'm Tony Kornheiser. I don't have time to argue with Wilbon about his BOY Vizcaino, I've got to prepare my columns and my show. I'll grant you that Clemens isn't the guy to be building a team around at this point in his career. But don't forget that the Astros have been AWFUL so far this season, and are near the bottom of the NL in runs scored. You don't think that's cost Clemens some wins? WHAT ABOUT THAT, MIKE?

After insulting Canada -- and specifically Toronto in his comments about Vince Carter -- on the show last week, Wilbon thinks he can get back in Canada's good books by dissing Clemens, who left Toronto on shaky terms much to the chagrin of baseball fans there. At least Clemens was TRYING to win when he was there, unlike your boy Vince Carter. THERE!! Wilbon's been humiliated by me once again.

NEXT!! I know she hasn't been in the news much lately, and hasn't been mentioned on the show in a while -- I still can't get my mind off those topless photos of Jamie Sale -- but somebody just sent these to me:



LOOK AT HER!!!! THAT IS M4R4T $4F1N'$ GIRLFRIEND!! THAT IS THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN!! WILBON, HOW CAN YOU DENY THAT?? HOW???

SHE IS THE FUTURE MRS. TONY KORNHEISER!!!

That's it, we're outta time, see you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home