4.27.2005

Pardon the Interruption



Pardon the interruption, but I'm Tony Kornheiser, and I'll start today's post with a sad farewell to former defensive back Johnny Sample. Sample died of heart disease on Tuesday according to the Philadelphia medical examiner's office. Sample was probably best known for intercepting a pass in the 1969 Super Bowl.

And now, as for my esteemed colleague and co-host Mike Wilbon, who is so obsessed with winning, that he would consider taking a pass on one of the greatest winners of all time, Roger Clemens, whom he HATES, just because he (Clemens) is ONLY 1-0.

Mike, your BOY, Luis Vizcaino is 2-1 as of April 27. At this rate, He would be 22-3 by the end of the year. MIKE! WOULD YOU CHOSE TO HAVE YOUR BOY LUIS VIZCAINO OVER ROGER CLEMENS!? WHAT SAY YOU?!?!?!?!

On another note, I love this weblog thing! LOVE IT! Look at me! I've got a picture to go with my column, and nothing like the crappy BLACK AND WHITE one with my columns for the Post! AMAZING!

LOOK AT ME! I'M SMILING!

1 Comments:

Blogger WilliamC said...

HITLER?! Who said anything about HITLER?!?!?!

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home